This versatile compact tactical flashlight at right angles can be attached to protective clothing, ACH or our new elastic headband and make it a headlamp. It is super-bright, can be used with gloves with ease and is covered by a casing of virtually indestructible nylon polymer.
- LED technology C4® 50,000 hours lifespan
- Glass lens sealed with seal.
- 3 modes: High: peak beam intensity of 7000 candelas, 170 lumens, 3.75 hours of operation Low: peak beam intensity of 700 candelas, lumens 17, 30 operating hoursStrobe: 6 hours of operation
- Two lithium CR 123A of three volts with a shelf life of ten years
- The push button switch installed in the head allows the constant or momentary active operation with one hand: quick double click from the off position to activate the strobe mode; triple click fast from the off position to activate Low mode.
- 90 head. Drop resistance of a tested meter. Design according to IPX7 waterproof to one meter for 30 minutes; the ring D integrated carabiner style allows different methods of attachment; Fully rotatable / reversible / removable clamp enables a variety of mounting positions; Power regulation solid state LED for maximum light output over the life of the battery. with individual serial number for positive identification.
- Optional Gear Keeper® system to fix the flashlight to protective clothing, other clothing or equipment
- Gear Keeper offers a retractable fixation system with a highly durable nylon strap with a length of 36 "and a force of contraction of 6 ounces
- L x W x D: 5.22 "x 1.25" x 1 "(13.3 x 3.18 x 2.54 cm)
- 4.1 ounces (116 g)
- PolyTac 90 LED with lithium batteries. Blister Packaged. Black